Welcome!

My name is Jeffrey Bingham Mead. I was born and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut USA. I also add the Asia-Pacific region -based in Hawaii- as my home, too. I've been an historian and author my entire adult life. This blog site is where many of my article and pre-blog writing will be posted. This is a work-in-progress, to check in from time to time.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Talk of the Town: Save the Thomas Lyon Homestead!


DISPATCHES FROM TIMES GONE BY
by Jeffrey Bingham Mead


President Jo Conboy of the Greenwich Preservation Trust stands in front of the Thomas Lyon homestead with Historian, Author and Blogger Jeffrey Bingham Mead, August 20, 2014. 

Learn more about the history of the Thomas Lyon Homestead by clicking this link to the Greenwich Preservation Trust

The Greenwich Preservation Trust welcomes your support! Go to this PayPal link for online donations.  You may also send printed check donations to:

Greenwich Preservation Trust
P.O. Box 4719
Greenwich, CT 06831. 





































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment