Welcome!

My name is Jeffrey Bingham Mead. I was born and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut USA. I also add the Asia-Pacific region -based in Hawaii- as my home, too. I've been an historian and author my entire adult life. This blog site is where many of my article and pre-blog writing will be posted. This is a work-in-progress, to check in from time to time.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Podcast: Greenwich, A Town For All Seasons with Jeffrey Bingham Mead


Jeffrey Bingham Mead peering out of the top of the Second Congregational Church's steeple.


 

In addition to my writings on the history of the Town of Greenwich, Connecticut and other subjects, I have been producing and hosting a weekly podcast.

Greenwich, A Town For All Seasons with Jeffrey Bingham Mead started as a half-hour show broadcasted from a local AM-radio station. 

After the station changed ownership, I made the decision to go independent. It was and still is one of the most worthwhile decisions I've ever made. Bear in mind that even when I was on local AM-radio, I performed the vast majority of the research and engineering work.  That still holds true today.

Click the link above to access the site I set up for the show. 

I'm grateful to everyone for your encouragement,  support and interest in preserving the history and historical sites associated with a place we call home. 

I welcome your interest and emails by contacting me anytime at GreenwichATownForAllSeasons@gmail.com.

I'm fortunate to have those in the community who are supporters and sponsors of the podcast. We welcome your support! Please contact me anytime. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment